A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Oldroyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oldroyd
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Oldroyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Oldroyd, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldroyd graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Hart Oldroyd MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Oldroyd practice?
- Dr. Julie Oldroyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Oldroyd practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Psychiatrists and Newport Beach Child Psychiatrists.