A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Oldroyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Oldroyd, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldroyd graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Oldroyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie H Oldroyd MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Oldroyd practice?
- Dr. Julie Oldroyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Oldroyd practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.