A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Hyon-Joo Park MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Park practice?
- Dr. Julie Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Park practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.