A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Tsai practice?
Dr. Julie Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Columbia, SC.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.