Dr. Julie Haddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
I have problems with the doctor talking with me. Since I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease, she has yet to explain any situations that I may or may not experience with this disease. I found out from a flyer that she handed out to me that the only treatment options I have are dialysis or kidney transplant. Information that I have found regarding this disease have been from a computer, which does explain in depth. But, I have issue that I learned from a computer and not my doctor. I have debated about seeing another nephrologist.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Julie Haddy
She is an excellent doctor.

July 31st, 2011
Wonderful Experience with First Visit
Dr. Haddy was recommended by my mother's internest due to diabetes and the affect on kidneys. My mother is 82 years old and until recently had never had any health problems so naturally she is nervous and worries about all these appointments. Anyone who has elderly relatives can understand what I mean.We were greeted so nicely the minute we went in the door. The receptionist was very nice and took the papers I had filled out that were mailed to me ahead of time. Our appointment was at 10:30 and by 10:30 we were back in an exam room with a very sweet technician taking Mom's vitals. She introduced herself to Mom and told her what she was going to do.When she was done, she explained a nurse would be in to get more information. Within 2 minutes here came the nurse. She was just as sweet as she could be and treated my Mom so nicely. After getting the information she needed, she explained that Dr. Haddy would be right in... within 2 minutes here came Dr. Haddy.I was so impressed with the thoroughness of Dr. Haddy. She explained mom's medical results in terms that we could easily understand. She knew my mother was nervous and took her time with her and explained everything to her. I couldn't ask for better treatment.I was impressed with the whole appointment from signing in to checking out. Another good thing... they didn't take you back to the exam room and leave you. I've sat in those exam rooms 30 minutes or more waiting on someone. There was NO waiting for anyone in this appointment.

May 23rd, 2011
I think Dr.Haddy is a very good Dr. I rate her very high.I leave her office after a visit feeling better about my condition.

April 11th, 2011
I have been seeing her for kidney problems for around 3 years now and I have always found Dr. Haddy to be very caring and responsive to my concerns. I feel that she has helped me understand a lot about my medical conditions and my kidneys are functioning much more effectively when I follow the treatment plan she made for me.

July 2nd, 2010
Not a good doctor in my opinion
My last expereince with Dr. Haddy and her staff was when my blood pressure was sky high because the meds she put me on were not working. I asked for new meds and understood if i needed to go in and see her rather than her just calling them in. This was on a wed when my pressure was at stroke level. I was told that she was not operating a free clinic and That I needed to go to the emergency room. LOL! I had been a patient there for two years! No wonder health care is soo high. Now that I have a new Kidney Doc, I realize just how rude and uncaring she and her staff really were. She also missed a blood disorder Ive since been diagnosed with.

May 25th, 2010
I think Dr. Haddy is wonderful. She is the only reason I have a functioning kidney. She is prompt and thorough. Much better than our top-rated kidney doctors in the Charleston area.

April 2nd, 2010
Dr. Haddy DOES NOT care for her patients!