Dr. Julie Hager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Hager?

October 14th, 2015

Great obgyn, but her staff that work the window in the waiting room didn't make me feel welcome.

September 7th, 2015

She's just awesome!!

March 10th, 2015

Great Doctor and staff!

May 2nd, 2014

Best doctor ever

Dr. Hager is wonderful! She was able to help me in my greatest time of need. She preformed two sergeries on me (one to remove a large fibroid and one c-section) her knowledge was vast and her bed side manner wonderful. She was able to walk me through several scenarios regarding my health and helped me chose the best for my health and peace of mind.

March 11th, 2014

Highly Recommend

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Hager. She's always extremely thorough and explains everything. I find her beside manner to be fantastic. I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

October 10th, 2013

Dr. Julie Hager is wonderful! She is extremely knowledgeable & an excellent doctor. She was out of town and her sister, Dr. Jennifer Struble, delivered my baby. They are an amazing team and took excellent care of my baby & I. I highly recommend both of them. I feel blessed to have found such amazing doctors!!!

August 31st, 2013

This is only physician I have ever fired. She is dangerous and patronizing. I gave her several chances before I fired her but the pattern was clear. Please find a different MD.

August 20th, 2013

Awesome!

Dr Julie Hagar is the most wonderful Dr. that I have had the pleasure to be introduced to. My Dr originally was at the same clinic and I had been with him for over 20 years - he was not prepared at his age to perform the necessary surgery that I needed. I was at that time introduced to Dr Julie Hagar and she performed my surgery and I switched to her care immediately. I love her as a person and as physician and I can't imagine seeing anyone else or anyone else having anything negative about her or the staff there. They are all awesome and come highly recommended by myself with over 20 plus years of dealing with them.

July 6th, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Hager was 8 years ago when I was engaged. I was so impressed that I went back to my future husband and told him Dr. Hager would be delivering all our babies - and she has.She is very personable, has an incredible memory for details, and is extremely skilled. In fact, I'm pretty sure she saved my life after a very rough delivery. Her caring nature even lead her to call me at home to check on how I was doing.She's as good as they come!

January 25th, 2012

Not Recommended

I would not recommend seeing this doctor for anyone. Her bedside manner is lacking and she does not know how to reassure her patients. She automatically assumes the worst and is apparently known for this among the nursing staff at the hospital where she delivers. I would recommend finding another clinic.

June 21st, 2010

Wonderful, recommend to everyone!

Dr. Hager is absolutely wonderful. She is sweet, kind, supportive and compassionate. I have seen her for 3 years for everything from routine yearly exams, problems that arose, and an unexpected pregnancy that resulted in miscarriage. Dr. Hager was so kind and supportive during the pregnancy and miscarriage and after I miscarried she even called me a few times to make sure I was doing alright. She has always taken the time to answer any questions I may have and make sure I understand the answers. She has provided wonderful follow up care for lab work and anything else that needed to be checked on. She is hard to get into as a new patient but once you are an established patient getting and appointment is easier. You may have to wait a few more weeks to see her but I promise you will be happy you waited.

December 9th, 2008

Wonderful and Caring

Dr. Hager is a wonderful physician with a great bedside manner and empathetic toward your concerns and joys. I am always at ease during my appointments with Dr. Hager, she is very comforting and reassuring. She is exceptionally knowledgeable about women's health and pregnancy and always answers my questions thoroughly. I would and do recommend Dr. Hager to family and friends. If you have to wait a few weeks longer to get into her than another practitioner don't worry I assure you she is worth the wait.