Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Sep 14th, 2015

Dr. Hagood is a wonderful doctor and person, I would definitely recommend her to another patient. She is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to, and her nurses are fantastic.

Thoroughly Incomptent show details Thoroughly Incomptent
Feb 17th, 2014

Dr. Julie Hagood's incompetency almost cost me my life. My Primary care physician recommended me to see Dr. Hagood due to my slightly distended abdomen. Dr. Hagood did the pelvic exam and pap smear and found nothing wrong. However she FAILED to do an ultrasound even though I was in my late 50s. A year later I had to schedule my follow-up appointment and thank goodness I could not get an appointment with Dr. Hagood for another 3 months. Then I found an excellent OBGYN and went to see this other doctor. This doctor not only did a pelvic exam and a pap smear, but also said that at my age (late 50s) we should do an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed a 17 cm pelvic mass. My good fortune, the mass was benign. But due to its size I had to have a laparotomy to get it removed. Had Dr. Hagood been a competent OBGYN she would have ordered an ultrasound when she examined me and I may not have had such an intrusive surgery. Dr. Hagood may have good bedside manners, but I will not recommend her to anyone.

Thanks to Dr. Hagood and Emily show details Thanks to Dr. Hagood and Emily
by Zari on Jul 16th, 2013

Dr. Hagood is very knowledgeable doctor. She also listens and cares to her patient. Also her nurse, Emily is very nice, friendly and helpful person.I highly recommend her

Fabulous!! show details Fabulous!!
Nov 27th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Hagood for 5 years now, and I would not go anywhere else!! I have recommended her to family and friends. You will not be dissapointed!!

Jun 30th, 2011

I love Dr. Hagood! Emily Smith is amazing!

May 21st, 2010

I've been using Dr. Hagood for probably 7 years now and I think she is fantastic. She's super nice with great bedside manner. I wish I could find a general practitioner that I liked as much!

Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Hagood is the warmest most caring doctor I have ever met. She is knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and truly cares about her patients. She is the best. Highly recommended.