A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hammack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Hammack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hammack, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammack graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elaine Hammack MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Hammack practice?
- Dr. Julie Hammack has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Hammack practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists and Rochester Pain Management Doctors.