Learn more about Dr. Julie Hammack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Hammack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammack
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hammack, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammack graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie E Hammack DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Hammack practice?
- Dr. Julie Hammack has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Hammack practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists and Rochester Pain Management Doctors.