Dr. Julie Hammack MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2013
One of the best
Dr Hammack is very knowledgeable in all areas and how they may affect your neurological condition. She listens to your concerns and is very adept in translating what she hears and observes in a complete assetment of your condition. I trust her suggestions and always feel when I leave her office that she understands and cares that I will receive the best care that can be offered for me. She is an outstanding doctor. I am grateful to have her as my doctor. It can be difficult to get an appointment because she is very busy.

November 3rd, 2012
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Hammack is one of the most impressive physicians I have ever been treated by. Her professionalism, bedside manner, follow up and credentials are all equally impressive. She is very thorough in her follow ups between visits when I have MRI's sent from out of town for her to review as part of my long term care and her turnaround time is truly amazing. I could not recommend Dr. Hammack any higher.

March 10th, 2011
This doctor I would trust with my life
I had seen other neurologist and Dr. Hammack was far above all of the others. She is able to give you a complete picture of what you are dealing with. She is very knowledgable and can relate symptoms right away to there causes. She is compassionate and she does not leave one stone unturned in finding a solution to your medical problems. She is the best.I trust her advice and expertise. She is the best doctor I have seen. I would recommend her to anyone that I care about and know that they would be well taken care of.She is very busy however and it is difficult to get an appointment to see her.

May 12th, 2010
She is the best there is. I went to other doctors and they could not mind problem, With Dr. Hammack she found the problem in less than fifteen minets

May 14th, 2017