A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hartung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Hartung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hartung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartung graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Fay Hartung MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie F. Hartung practice?
- Dr. Julie Hartung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Hartung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: KS City, MO and Smithville, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.