A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hayes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Hayes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Julie Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Hayes practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.