A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Henry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Henry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-Warren Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Henry MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Julie Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Henry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.