A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Henry-Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Henry-Kelly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry-Kelly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry-Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Henry-Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry-Kelly graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Henry-Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie L Henry-Kelly MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Henry-Kelly practice?
- Dr. Julie Henry-Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Henry-Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.