Dr. Julie Hessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Hessler?

BEST ER Doctor EVER

Posted on March 16th, 2017

She treated me like her own son, even though I showed up in the ER with cuts all over me after being involved in a fight. She stitched me all up perfectly. I never had a doctor hug me before. I wish she was still around to take care of MY kids now.

phenominal doc

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr. Hessler is the most caring and compassionate person/doc I've ever met.

We Love Dr. Hesser

Posted on October 28th, 2011

We brought my son in who had really bad stomach pain. Dr. Hessler spent more time with us then any other ER doc. You could tell she really cared about how my son was feeling. She gave some tips and a script to calm his stomach. Bed side manner is huge with us, especially when it comes to my child! Not many like her!

Dr. Hessler is AWESOME

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I brought my son in who was very sick. My regular pediatrician just said it was a normal cold and it would run its coarse. Well he ended up having pneumonia. Dr. Hessler took the time and was extremely caring. I wish she had her own practice so I could take all my kids to her on a regular basis!

Awesome Doc

Posted on August 28th, 2011

I read the last comment on Dr. Hessler and had to comment. My kid had a big cut above his eye and the stitches were tight and clean. She had a great bed side manner and made my son feel at ease! She is awesome!

Ugly Suture Scar

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Took my son to the John C. Lincoln emergency room after he gashed his left calf on his bicycle pedal. We followed instructions for wound care and took him to the pediatrician to have stitches removed and was advised stitches were not very good. Wound took forever to heal with two rounds of antibiotics. He has an ugly scar. The doctors' bill was $954. $521 for the suturing and $433 for "wound evaluation". Our insurance paid most of the suturing and $166 towards the wound eval (seems to be an excessive fee to look at his cut). Asked for explanation from their office for the wound eval fee and was given an long-winded but meaningless explanation. I have to pay the $266.64 difference myself.

Posted on September 28th, 2011