Dr. Julie Hibbard MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Farmington, UT

• Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2016
Very easy to talk to. Answers all questions I have. Follows up after tests are completed.

December 7th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Hibbard for a number of years and really appreciate he kind manner as well as her abundant medical knowledge. She is an excellent doctor! Very relate-able, and she seems to really care about me and my health.

January 13th, 2015
Very disorganized I was told I just needed to ok test they could use prior sample I ok'd it. I got a call the following week asking if I wanted the test done if so I needed to provide another sample.

July 26th, 2012
Solid Doctor
Dr. Hibbard knows her stuff and follows up.

May 29th, 2012
Love her!

May 1st, 2012
Warm, caring doctor
Dr. Hibbard takes the time to listen and understand. She is an excellent doctor and is concerned about allieviating symptoms, not just curing the problem. She never acts like she is rushed and it is usually easy to get an appointment. I have started bringing my kids to her and I am much happier with her than I was with my pediatrician. It is important to me to have a doctor who I feel comfortable discussing my symptoms with and also discussing possible treatment options. Dr. Hibbard is wonderful...I strongly recommend her.

August 2nd, 2010
Very caring and knowledgable, would definitely recommend.

July 10th, 2009
Dr. Hibbard is a highly skilled physician for myself and 5 family members ages 7-68 yrs.
Dr. Julie Hibbard, has been a God spend to our family. She always has time to explain our individual situations, treatment options, and refers us to specialist when needed. Family medicine is not just urgent care it's ongoing care. Understanding that each person is unique, and care for entire families more complicated and complex. Dr. Hibbard takes the time to know her patients and understand their lives. She has always been their when we need her. I also appreciate all the precautions the entire staff takes not spread disease from patient to patient. I may just need my blood pressure checked, not the FLU from exam room 2. So PLEASE keep up the good work of hand sanitizing. That man before should be thankful she cared enough to suggest a chest X-ray to rule out pnuenomia and not just send him home.

May 19th, 2009
Doctor is very nice, but went in with the flu to see about an antibiotic and a way to help reduce my high fever. I was given a urine test and asked to go to the hospital for a chest XRAY and blood work the nurse there could not draw my blood after three attempts; Pokes. All said she did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help and her bill plus the hospital bill was EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS. Her level of care was lacking seriously. Another thing that bothered me is that she was fanatical about hand washing but after touching me, my mouth and such she would type and handle her Laptop, wash, touch her laptop. You get the idea. I would avoid using this care giver.

December 20th, 2016