A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hicks, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hicks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Tremor Hicks MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Julie Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Hicks practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Pathologists.