Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Hoffmann-Janisch
Dr. Julie Hoffmann-Janisch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO, with other offices in Carthage, MO and Joplin, MO (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hoffmann-Janisch is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West, Freeman Neosho Hospital and Mercy Hospital Joplin (new). She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Hoffmann-Janisch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Hoffmann-Janisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.
Dr. Toufic Saad
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Joplin, MO 0 mi10
Dr. Irving Lafrancis
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Joplin, MO 0 mi30
Dr. David Croy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Joplin, MO 0 mi27