Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Hollberg
Dr. Julie Hollberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Tucker, GA (and 4 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Hollberg is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital and Emory Johns Creek Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Hollberg has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Julie Hollberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Nimisha Patel
Hospitalist, Diagnostic Radiology
Decatur, GA 0.10 mi8
Dr. Muhammad Pervaiz
Hospitalist, Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 1.06 mi10
Dr. Osaguona Osa
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Decatur, GA 1.23 mi16