A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hudson, MA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hudson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Children`s Mercy South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Kay Hudson MA and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Julie Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Hudson practices Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.