A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Hutson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hutson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutson graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hutson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Hutson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Hutson practice?
- Dr. Julie Hutson has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Hutson practices Allergy & Immunology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Allergists.