Dr. Julie Iannini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

February 20th, 2015
Would NEVER refer anyone to her.
I saw Dr. Iannini several times over approximately 5 years. Although the office staff (as well as other Doctors I passed by on my way back) were very kind and courteous, I found Dr. Iannini to be very abrasive (in nature) and condescending. At one point, I had a cyst (more like an abscess) on my neck. It's is suggested that you see a dermatologist for the removal/drainage of these. Upon seeing her, not only did she refuse to drain the abscess, but referred me to a plastic surgeon for the removal. This would have cost a large sum of money out of pocket to have done at a plastic surgeon's. Not to mention that these are usually handled in a regular doctor's office or a dermatologist's office, and handled very quickly and easily. A year later, we have since moved. I asked my new doctor here about it. She is a Family Practicioner. She was quick to diagnose it and she drained it in her office that very day with no problems. She also mentioned that not all doctors would do that procedure, but it is certainly something that a dematologist would have been able to diagnose and treat. It was a waste of many years of pain and embarrassment with this cyst, and to have gotten the runaround from an actual dermatologist is infuriating. I also feel as though there should be some bedside manner from a Dr to a patient. It's humiliating enough to have to stand there being looked over while nude. She lacks any form of bedside manner, couth or compassion. I have never written, nor felt such a strong urge to write, such a negative review. There's a first for everything, and I am upset that I continued seeing her for so many years. I guess convenience outweighed relocating at the time. Glad to be free.

May 31st, 2013
Waste of time and money
She seems in a rush, and doesn't seem like to care so much about your problem. I wasted money and time going to her office appointmentS. We tried so many types of treatments, and no one worked. She refused to give me a strong treatment before try all the possibilities (and screw up my pocket) and prescribed so expensive creams. I do not recommend her.

August 22nd, 2012
Staff was professional and considerate, even going beyond what is expected of them. However, this doctor doesn't appear to have much concern for the patient. She was courteous, but seems uninterested and in a hurry to move on, even though the waiting room was nearly empty. I felt the visit was a waste of time (and money) and will have to seek another dermatologist for a more thorough diagnosis and follow-up.