Learn more about Dr. Julie Ingelfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Ingelfinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ingelfinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingelfinger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ingelfinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ingelfinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Ingelfinger practice?
Dr. Julie Ingelfinger practices Pediatric Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.