A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Ingelfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Ingelfinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ingelfinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingelfinger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ingelfinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie R Ingelfinger MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Ingelfinger practice?
- Dr. Julie Ingelfinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Ingelfinger practices Pediatric Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.