A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Ingelfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Ingelfinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingelfinger
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ingelfinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ingelfinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingelfinger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ingelfinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie R Ingelfinger MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Ingelfinger practice?
- Dr. Julie Ingelfinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Ingelfinger practices Pediatric Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.