A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Jacob, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jacob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie C Jacob MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Julie Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Jacob practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Dallas Pediatricians.