A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Jacob, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jacob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans