Dr. Julie Jacobstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

March 19th, 2015
Dr. J is by far the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. When I had to have a c-section 3 years ago to have my son she rearranged her schedule so she could be there to care for me. Who does that? It meant so much to me that she did that. There aren't too many doctors I can say I actually look forward to seeing once a year but she's definitely one of them. She is just a very caring physician!

June 13th, 2012
Dr. J has the best bedside manner. You never feel rushed when visiting her. She makes sure all of your questions are answered. You feel like your talking to a friend who is honest.

February 23rd, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Jacobstein for 6+ years. She is a great OB/GYN! She is extremely friendly, and she really takes the time to get to know her patients. I never feel like a stranger at my appointments. What I love most about her is her ability to be honest with me about care. She values my input just as much as I value hers.

February 3rd, 2009
RUN to this practice!
Dr. J is absolutely wonderful. I have been seen by all of the doctors at this practice and they are all exceptional. Between my two pregnancies I had complications, preterm labor, and an emergency delivery. It was the excellence of Dr. J and her colleagues that saved my boys' lives. I can't say enough about her: Professional, thorough, listens, supportive, friendly. Top notch doctor!