A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Jacques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Jacques is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacques graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Jacques has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Jacques DO is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Jacques practice?
- Dr. Julie Jacques has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Jacques practices Neurology near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Neurologists.