Julie A Jacques DO Patient Reviews

• Neurology Morristown, TN

2.7

April 10th, 2015
She save my moms life. She never left my mom hopeless.

December 29th, 2010
I could have died before she dont something..
If I had not went to another doctor, I could have died. She wanted me to wait and get another MRI in 2yrs and just wait and see if the symptoms I was having got to the point where I just couldn't stand it, before she wanted to do anything other then the MRI that showed Syringomyelia and Arachnoiditis. My 2nd opinion doctor, had a lumbar puncture ordered. I had hydrocephalus and needed a VP shunt!

October 1st, 2009
worse dr ever been to!
did not take time to listen to me! was not aware of everything i had been through-because she did not care! i was there to see her for memory loss and forgot to tell her some things! gave up on me when she could not diagnosis me! POOR care and i will continue to let the public know what happened in my case!

September 6th, 2008
Tatooed Girl
She saved my marriage!!

August 27th, 2008
Unprofessional & Rude
I noticed she was very abrupt at each visit, but she was downright rude this time. She was rushing through like she just did not have time for me. I wish I had known earlier that she had already established a bad reputation in this city. I would not have become a patient in her practice. I do not advise anyone else to see her either.

July 6th, 2008
incompetent idiot
This has to be the most unprofessional idiot to ever have had passed as a doctor that I have ever seen.

June 24th, 2008
Stay away from this incompetent arrogant person
This is an incompetent, uncaring unprofessional doctor, who is affiliated with one of the most corrupt groups of doctors in the state. If you want to be treated like an idiot, and have her take five minutes to diagnose you(completely wrong diagnosis by the way), after waiting an hour to see her, and have all kinds of irrelevant tests taken to make the "Healthstar Physicians" cash quota, then call her. But if you actually want someone who cares about helping you, instead of helping their pocketbook, then go to another city, for the group she is affiliated with, locks up this area. Please, if you need help, do not call her.