Neurologists
1907 W Morris Blvd
Ste G
Morristown, TN 37813
423-318-0014
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  one of the best doctors iv ever had,wish i still had her as my neurologist!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

i used to skateboard and be active every single day but im too the point too where i dont do anything at all hardley.i havent skated in months,because i cant find a doctor who actually belives that i am sick,or at least thats how it seems,and its because they havent put half the effort to getting me better as dr. julie jacques did!she took the time to listen too everything i had to say,and she actually wanted to get me better,she wasnt one of those amature doctors who were just in it for the money.no,she wanted to get me better.but unfortunately she took a leave of absents and i lost her as my neurologist.and things havent really been going that well for me because i cant find a good doctor like dr. jacques.so if you have a chance to get in with her i highly recommend to do so.because she was one of the best doctors iv seen.we need more doctors like dr. jacques-Zachary Taylor Wilson

|  I could have died before she dont something..  |  show details
by Alive, no thanks to her... on Dec 29th, 2010

If I had not went to another doctor, I could have died. She wanted me to wait and get another MRI in 2yrs and just wait and see if the symptoms I was having got to the point where I just couldn't stand it, before she wanted to do anything other then the MRI that showed Syringomyelia and Arachnoiditis. My 2nd opinion doctor, had a lumbar puncture ordered. I had hydrocephalus and needed a VP shunt!

|  One word comes to mind "quack"  |  show details
by pissed on Aug 22nd, 2010

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

|  quack  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2009

do no go to this quack

|  worse dr ever been to!  |  show details
by tammy gantte on Oct 1st, 2009

did not take time to listen to me! was not aware of everything i had been through-because she did not care! i was there to see her for memory loss and forgot to tell her some things! gave up on me when she could not diagnosis me! POOR care and i will continue to let the public know what happened in my case!

|  Even though she is incompetent, she is a charitable person  |  show details
by mindblaster on Sep 7th, 2008

This doctor may be stupid, but she is a good person, by the fact that she is paying for her teenage lesbian lover to attend college. If she was as bad as all this, she would just use her and forget her!

|  Tatooed Girl  |  show details
by Mrs. Ida Trent on Sep 6th, 2008

She saved my marriage!!

|  Unprofessional & Rude  |  show details
by very unhappy patient on Aug 27th, 2008

I noticed she was very abrupt at each visit, but she was downright rude this time. She was rushing through like she just did not have time for me. I wish I had known earlier that she had already established a bad reputation in this city. I would not have become a patient in her practice. I do not advise anyone else to see her either.

|  incompetent idiot  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2008

This has to be the most unprofessional idiot to ever have had passed as a doctor that I have ever seen.

|  Stay away from this incompetent arrogant person  |  show details
by misdiagnosed on Jun 24th, 2008

This is an incompetent, uncaring unprofessional doctor, who is affiliated with one of the most corrupt groups of doctors in the state. If you want to be treated like an idiot, and have her take five minutes to diagnose you(completely wrong diagnosis by the way), after waiting an hour to see her, and have all kinds of irrelevant tests taken to make the "Healthstar Physicians" cash quota, then call her. But if you actually want someone who cares about helping you, instead of helping their pocketbook, then go to another city, for the group she is affiliated with, locks up this area. Please, if you need help, do not call her.