A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Johnston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Johnston MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Julie Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Johnston practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenland, NH.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.