A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Johnston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Johnston MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Julie Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Johnston practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenland, NH.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.