A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Johnston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans