inactive

Julie Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 24th, 2016
Julie Jones was a great surgeon. She did a lumpectomy for breast cancer , she was the most companionate Dr I have ever visited. Thank you. She closed her practice in Lowell and would love to know what happened to her. Where she went.

April 24th, 2015
She was the best doctor I have ever had!

February 29th, 2012
stage 1 breast cancer
After being diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer I went to Dr. Jones on the reccomendation of sts. memorial staff. I found her to be a caring ,compassionet,excellent surgeon. she explained every procedure so I knew what to expect at every turn. the surgery was done so well you cannot see the scar at all . I have had to point it out to other drs. or they never would have seen it. I highly recommend dr. Jone for any needed breast surgery.

September 19th, 2011
Very porfessional caring doctor
Dr. Jones is a very compassionate doctor. She always seems to be genuinely concerned for her patients. She never rushes, she takes the time to explain everything, even the silliest of questions I may have asked. Could have not asked for a better doctor. She performed a mastectomy, never had any problems or complications.

November 7th, 2010
After having some very bad experiences in my area I traveled to Lowell Ma in hope of finding prompt, professional treatment for my breast cancer. I found that and more in Dr. Jones office. She is very professional and personal and I did NOT feel like just a number like I had at other places. LOVE her, LOVE her staff.