Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Jungels
Dr. Julie Jungels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, WA, with another office in Monroe, WA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jungels is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center, EvergreenHealth Medical Center and University of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Jungels has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Jungels has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Jungels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, WA.
Dr. Ellen Kim
Monroe, WA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Simone Musco
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Monroe, WA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Evangeline Gan
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Monroe, WA 0.01 mi25