A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Sun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Sun MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Sun practice?
- Dr. Julie Sun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Sun practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Simi Valley, CA.
See Monterey Park Radiologists.