Dr. Julie Kwangping Sun MD is female, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Roentgenology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Sun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center-QV Campus
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Sun practice?
Dr. Julie Sun practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Roentgenology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Downey Radiologists.