A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Sun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Sun practice?
Dr. Julie Sun practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Downey, CA.
See West Covina Radiologists.