A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kardos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Kardos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Kardos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardos graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kardos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Kardos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie Kardos practice?
- Dr. Julie Kardos has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Kardos practices Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Pediatricians.