A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Karen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Karen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Karen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karen graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Karen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Karen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie Karen practice?
- Dr. Julie Karen has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Karen practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.