Dr. Julie Karen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Karen?

November 14th, 2013

Amazing

Dr. Karen is one of the most caring, compassionate, and competent doctors out there. She is truly gifted. And I say this as an RN

September 11th, 2013

the best dermatologist

i have been seeing Dr Karen for a year for treatment of leg veins.For 10 years I could not find a doctor i liked for this.I was actually very disappointed as i had a very good doctor in Houston.Then i met Dr Karen and i was amazed with the results. On top of her obvious skills she was very professional and kind.I had a bad spot on my legs for the longest time and she got it at the first shot.Thanks to her this summer I wore my dresses without any complexes.I do not want to see anybody else now!

April 22nd, 2012

Good doctor, little time

Dr. Karen is warm and professional.However, over the course of an appointment, which may last 1.5hours in total, you may see Dr. Karen for a total of 3-5 minutes. Within 20 minutes you are placed in an examination room, of which there are several, and seen by a nurse, told to wait there (no indication for how long: this may easily exceed 30 minutes), another nurse may then come in, with no prior knowledge of your case, leaves, then you wait some more (another 30 minutes) and then Dr. Karen gets parachuted in for a chat/check-up (2-5 minutes). If you will have a small procedure done, she leaves again, the staff does the prep (e.g. anaesthetic), and she comes in to do a procedure. She walks in, cuts, and walks out. She is not there 30 seconds later to see how you are or answer a question.She seems very professional and nice. However, if she is seeing 10 patients at once, you wonder if you are getting 100% of her attention and care.A nurse calls you about results - not the doctor.

October 26th, 2011

Dr. Karen is as brilliant as she is caring.

August 24th, 2010

I love Dr. Karen! I have been going to her for two years and recently had MOHS surgery with her for a Basal Cell Carcinoma. She is very caring and always makes herself available for questions. She personally called me at home to follow up with me after I had MOHS surgey in her office a month ago.

June 11th, 2009

Incredible care from a phenomenal doctor!!

I was referred to Dr. Karen by one of her medical school classmates that told me she graduated 1st in their class. They failed to mention that she was also incredibly nice and approachable (and funny). More importantly, there was no scar from my surgery (it was on my nose!) and Dr. Karen called me that night to see how I was doing. I'll definitely be going back to her in the future whenever I need treatment.

May 19th, 2009

Nicest Dr Ever!

I've seen Dr Karen twice now. She is the most welcoming and approachable Drs I have ever met, and I have met many. She is kind, open, has a good sense of humor, and really knows what she is doing. She is very good at leaving minimal scars. I am so happy to have found her.

February 25th, 2009

She does a very fine job with surgery but is rushed in appointments and is a poor listener, so although I would recommend her highly for treatment of a problem that has already been diagnosed, her method of handling appointments feels perfunctory and I wouldn't recommend her for ongoing care. The nurses are also somewhat careless and seem uncomfortable dealing with patients.

September 20th, 2017