A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Katz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Katz DO is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Katz practice?
- Dr. Julie Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Katz practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Hospitalists and Wynnewood Internists.