A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Keller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Keller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Keller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Keller practice?
- Dr. Julie Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Keller practices Family Medicine near Painesville, OH.
See Painesville Primary Care Doctors.