A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie S King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie S. King practice?
- Dr. Julie King has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.