A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Knoll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Knoll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Knoll MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Julie Knoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Knoll practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.