Dr. Julie Komarow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2015
Not good at all. Been trying to find a new doctor since mine left, she saw me all of about 15 min., changed all of my med doses, and one upped me on all my ailments , hers were worse and mine were insignificant. Refused to refill my anxiety medication that I have been on for a long time and works for me, all I got was "I have PTSD too, I don't prescribe that". So here I am all messed up on meds and having severe anxiety over my visit with her and no relief. Maybe I got her on a bad day...but now my life is a bad day every day and I have to start over .

July 16th, 2015

April 21st, 2015
Not that great!
When I went to Komarow she was always over booked, running back and forth room to room. I was lucky to see her 10 min during a one hour physical. And she loves to hand out the medication. Fastest diagnosis I've ever had. My body paid for it 2 years of anxiety.

September 12th, 2014
She is the best family practice doctor I ever had. She listens to all your concerns and is patient. She holds you accountable to your treatment plan and has expectations, which is really a good thing.

March 29th, 2012
Caring provider
Found the Dr. of my dreams

October 23rd, 2011
Worth the Wait
Doctor Kamarow will run late on appointments because she gives each patient the time they need, NEVER rushes her patients. Best doctor we've had. Caring nature and diagnostic skills are fabulous. Family members are now going to her as well. Highly recommendED.

February 19th, 2011
I drive more than an hour to her office because she always listens, I may have to wait when I am in the office, but then she never makes me feel rushed when I am discussing my health or concerns. She asks questions and calls herself when she needs additional information. I highly recommend her and cannot imgine choosing a different primary care doctor.

November 29th, 2010
HI
Dr. Komarow delivered my daughter 23 years ago. I think about her all the time especially when I'm walking to keep my blood pressure from going through the roof. I will never forget the time when she told me she was going to write me a prescription to get a life. Well, I got one. Thank you Dr Mama Llama for all of your support.

November 28th, 2010
FABULOUS!
Dr. Komarow has been my doctor for 10 years. She is a scarcely found these days doctor that takes the time needed with you during a visit. She is caring, compassionate, competent and devoted to her patient's care. I can say enough great things about her. As a person and as a doctor, she is an exceptional individual.

June 22nd, 2009
Dr. Komarow is a great caring person and I can speak freely with her and she listens! I just love her.