A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Korenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Korenberg is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korenberg
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Korenberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Spinocerebellar Degenerations
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenberg graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Korenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Korenberg MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Julie Korenberg practice?
- Dr. Julie Korenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Korenberg practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Riverton Pediatricians and Riverton Geneticists.