A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Korenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Korenberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Spinocerebellar Degenerations
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenberg graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Korenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ruth Korenberg MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Korenberg practice?
- Dr. Julie Korenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Korenberg practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Riverton Pediatricians and Riverton Geneticists.