A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kowacz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Kowacz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Kowacz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Child Development
- Compression Fractures
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowacz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kowacz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Miner Kowacz MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Kowacz practice?
- Dr. Julie Kowacz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Kowacz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rockford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Pediatricians.