A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kuykendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Kuykendall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Kuykendall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuykendall graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kuykendall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Kuykendall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Kuykendall practice?
- Dr. Julie Kuykendall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Kuykendall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.