Dr. Julie Kuykendall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 8th, 2015
Ruined my life
Waited over an hour at my appointments, never actually met with her but a midwife instead, every problem I had she would dismiss as normal regardless of the pain or discomfort, I contracted 2 post c-section infections due to her unsterile practices and was dismissed from her care with a high grade fever, my incision is a zig zag line and in my medical records she stated pulling my incision apart instead of cutting. I never saw her while I was in the hospital except for maybe 3 times and she was never nice a d I never saw her smile. I will never forgive her for ruining the birthING experience of my first child. Do not use her as your doctor.

July 17th, 2014
Very rude!
I went to Julie Kuykendall for my first daughter, I she had been my sister Obgyn for 2 of hers. She was great to my sister and her husband. When I went to her 2 years later, she was rude to my fiancé. Would not talk directly to him or even really make eye contact with him. When it came to me having my daughter I was induced I went in at 5 am got the meds started and noon was the firsts time I seen her. She came in long enough to brake my water then did not return till my daughter was crowning. She delivered my daughter stitched me and I did not see or hear from her again till my post pregnancy appt. Then one of her delivery RNs was very rude to me while I was deciding of an epidural was right for me or not. She even mad me cry I had my mom kick her out of the room till I could claim down. So no I would not recommend her to anyone!!!

October 15th, 2012
I think that she is a fantastic doctor that really cares about her patients and their health. You are more than just a patient to her. She takes the time to sit and talk to you. Her office staff is also excellent at returning phone calls as well as answering questions. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. She is honestly the best ob-gyn that I have ever gone to.

June 4th, 2011
Dr. Kuykendall accurately diagnosed me with stage IIIB adenocarcenoma of the cervix in less than 2 minutes. She and her staff helped me get set up with a qualified radiation oncologist, medical oncologist and gynecological oncologist and managed my care before, during and after treatment. She is very compassionate and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would and have recommended her to all of my female relatives and friends.

May 2nd, 2010
Dr. kuykendall treats me very professionaly and in a caring manner. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff to treat me.