A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie L Jones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Julie Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Jones practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
See Millersville Family Physicians.