A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie L Jones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Julie Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Jones practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
See Millersville Family Physicians.