Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Mitchell
Dr. Julie Mitchell, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc and Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Mitchell has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Sonika Gupta
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi12
Dr. James Cerletty
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi55
Dr. Clarence Grim
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi49