A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie La Barba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie La Barba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Barba graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. La Barba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie La Barba MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie La Barba practice?
- Dr. Julie La Barba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie La Barba practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.