Dr. Julie Ladocsi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Ladocsi?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Julie Ladocsi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2017

Dr. Ladocsi is very thorough and has a great bedside manner.

Highly recommend her services

January 15th, 2017

I have always been impressed with Dr. Ladosci and her staff. Dr. Ladosci is extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. She takes time to answer questions and is attentive to her patients health. Thrilled I found her practice!

December 18th, 2016

Excellent physician

Dr. Ladosci is thorough but easy to get along with. She takes all of my concerns seriously and takes the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend her (and have) to anyone. Her office is well run and efficient.

December 6th, 2016

Outstanding!

Best all around Experience! Thank-you!

September 29th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Ladocsi for several years and what keeps me coming back to is her bedside manner. She's very personable , patient, and truly listens to her patients. I would definitely recommend her as a physician to family and/or friends.

September 21st, 2016

Literally the best experience I've ever had at a doctors office! Dr. Ladocsi really took the time to talk with me and answer any and all of my questions and she explained things thoroughly. I would highly recommend her for any of my own friends and family.

August 30th, 2016

She's the best!

I have been seeing Dr. Ladocsi for years and will continue to see her for many more years, God willing. She always takes time with me; never rushing because she has other patients waiting. Her bedside manner is amazing as I know she has time restraints with each patient. I feel as though she is genuinely concerned about my well-being. My daughter, daughter-in-law and my best friend also see Dr. Ladocsi and feel as I do. I would highly recommend her. At a time where it is extremely hard to find a doctor that feels like your best friend, Dr. Ladocsi is the one!

August 23rd, 2016

Excellent Doctor!!

Dr. Ladocsi is the best GYN doctor I ever had. She is professional, knowledgeable, very nice, and caring. I really cannot say enough good things about her and her courteous staff when I called a week ago. I was in pain when I called her office that morning and I got the same day appointment and was able to see Dr. Ladocsi in the afternoon. During my visit I had few questions and Dr. Ladocsi took the time to address all my questions, and then assist me with any farther lab tests. Also, she called me personally to share with me the results of my lab exams. In addition, Dr. Ladocsi’s staff members are very professional and they’re quick to respond anytime I call with a question. I highly recommend Dr. Ladocsi to anyone, and I personally recommended her to my friends and colleagues. She’s is a wonderful doctor!

July 24th, 2016

She's wonderful

I'm 54 and she's the best doctor I've ever had.

July 6th, 2016

Glad to have Dr. Ladocsi as my doctor!

Dr. Ladocsi is very professional AND friendly. She really listens and her conversation is relevant and helpful.

June 23rd, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Julie Ladocsi is the best Doctor I have ever had! She is so compassionate. I never feel rushed when I am in to see her no matter what the situation is. I always feel good about my visit with her.

May 31st, 2016

Awesome Doctor

Love coming to see Dr. Ladocsi and staff. She has been my doctor since she started working at this location back around 1996, I actually was already working at Richmond OB/GYN then. I have a great relationship with her and feel totally comfortable with her. I highly recommend Dr. Ladocsi to anyone.