Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Laifer
Dr. Julie Laifer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southport, CT. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Laifer is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Bridgeport Hospital and Jacobi Medical Center. Dr. Laifer has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Laifer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Julie Laifer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southport, CT.
Dr. Lee Jacobs
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Southport, CT 0 mi16
Dr. Elenita Espina
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Southport, CT 0 mi44
Dr. Joel Allen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics
Southport, CT 0 mi42