A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Lang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Lang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Eileen Lang MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Lang practice?
- Dr. Julie Lang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Lang practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Tucson Surgeons.