A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Larsen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Larsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Larsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie N Larsen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie N. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Julie Larsen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Julie Larsen practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI and Delafield, WI.
See Brookfield Primary Care Doctors and Brookfield Family Physicians.