A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- 1: Lappinga PJ
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Larson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Breen Larson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Larson practice?
- Dr. Julie Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Larson practices Family Medicine near Detroit Lakes, MN.
See Detroit Lakes Primary Care Doctors.