A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Lata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Lata is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lata graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Lata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Marlette Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Lata DO and PC is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Lata practice?
- Dr. Julie Lata has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Lata practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Emergency Physicians.