A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Lemieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Lemieux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Lemieux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemieux graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lemieux has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Lemieux MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Lemieux practice?
- Dr. Julie Lemieux has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Lemieux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.